Robotics & Automation in Mining
12-13 October 2021
Perth, Western Australia
Super Early Bird Pricing Until 30 June!
The region's leading event dedicated to Robotics and Automation for the mining sector
The Robotics and Automation in Mining conference is where the key players will gather to discuss the pressing issues and challenges facing robotics and automation and to hear from industry leaders on their latest applications, particularly in underground mining. The event will enable stakeholders to undertake a significant digital review of their business and identify areas in which automation and robotics will add most value.
Business as usual is no longer acceptable in the mining industry, and to stay afloat traditional businesses need radical changes. The value derived from the application of digital technologies and digitisation are so profound, and early adopters are already seeing the benefits of using automation.
Technology has rapidly advanced to enable a 'connected mine’ however this requires a change of industry culture and mindset, a step away from the siloed technology discovery model, deeper operational expertise aligned with technological capabilities, and ultimately reimagined business models.
The Robotics and Automation in Mining conference is your best opportunity to meet, network with and learn from Australia’s most innovative and exciting technology leaders, applying their ideas and skills to improving the mining industries productivity, profitability, environment standards and safety.
As we come out of COVID restrictions, mining and technology executives are keen to recommence meeting, starting/continuing dialogues, and re-establishing important contacts – this conference is the perfect opportunity.
Why is Robotics & Automation in Mining a must-attend event?
This event is one-of-a-kind as it is a targeted forum aimed at Senior Management, General Managers, Directors and Managers involved in Automation, Robotics, Innovation, Digital Transformation, Technology, Strategy, Planning, Technical Capability, Data and Operations.
- Learn from the best minds, through case studies presented by industry pioneers driving innovation.
- Connect and collaborate with players right across the mining ecosystem – from operators, the METS sector, academia, research bodies, start-ups and more. Learn how each can add value to one another, deliver real impact and drive change
- Gain extensive knowledge on topics including: the implementation of robotics and automation in mining, as well as tackle issues related to your operating model, legislation and regulation, decision automation, future workforce challenges and more!
- Learn about transformational technologies proving to be business game-changers
- Hear insightful presentations, panels, and deep dive discussions with industry experts – walk away with new ideas and solutions tackling critical challenges
- Engage in meaningful networking with key decision makers in a relaxed and interactive environment – it truly is a place where people come to ‘get business done’
Don't Miss Out
Click below to be a part of the event!
Register before 30 June and save with
Super Early Bird Pricing!
The event is tailored to VPs, Senior Directors, Directors, General Managers, Managers, Superintendents and Coordinators in the following areas:
- Automation deployment and support
- Process automation
- Technology automation
- Automation practice lead
- Mining strategy/Mining innovation
- Growth and Innovation
- Innovation and Technology
- Technology/Technology transformation
- Change management
- Technical capability
- Digital transformation
- Digital mining lead
- Strategy and Planning
- Principal functional safety
- Head of Production
- People and Performance
- Process control and automation