SUPER EARLY BIRD EXPIRES ON JUNE 28 | REGISTER HERE
Digitalisation and innovation are set to continue to be a top priority for the mining industry globally. Pushed by various factors such as stricter safety requirements, higher production efficiency and cost-saving targets, cybersecurity, supply, and value chain disruptions, decarbonisation targets and much more.
Across the dedicated sessions, Artificial Intelligence & Data, Robotics & Automation, and ESG Tech attendees will gain access to key sessions addressing:
- AI and Data
- Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection and Connectivity
- Automation and Remote Mining Operations
- Robotics and Machinery Innovation
- Efficiency Across the Mining Value Chain
- Electrification of Mine Equipment
- ESG and Decarbonisation Technologies
- Mine Design and Predictive Maintenance
3 Featured Sessions
Artificial Intelligence & Data
The artificial intelligence session will highlight the importance of AI for the mining industry – including helping companies with mineral exploration, site selection, sorting, transportation, operations, value chain management, and increased safety.
The track will include strategic insights, case studies, technology spotlights and panels. In addition, it will take a deep dive into application areas and explain the benefits of artificial intelligence for your business, new technologies and innovation available, and much more
Robotics & Automation
Robotics and Automation in the mining sector are crucial to reducing costs, saving time, increasing productivity, operational efficiency, and safety.
It is, without doubt, a key ingredient in the digital transformation of the mining industry.
The robotics and automation track is an opportunity to hear real-life case studies, strategic insights, and technology spotlights directly from the source.
Technology is the key differentiator in a company's ESG strategy and success. The right technology and innovation can help a company improve energy consumption, waste management, and sustainable operations, attract investors, reduce costs, and build customer loyalty, and much more.
This track will bring you all you need to know about the various ESG technologies through case studies, panel discussions, and strategic insights. Topics include Electrification and Alternative Fuel Solutions in Mining, Mine Closure Planning, Decarbonisation, and much more.
5 Reasons to Attend
- Enjoy unlimited access to the two-day conference covering all you need to know from robotics and automation, electrification, ESG technology, artificial intelligence, and data in the mining sector.
- Hear and learn from our star speaker line-up about new technologies, innovation and business approaches to boost efficiency, reduce operational costs and improve safety
- Be part of the discussion and debate with like-minded individuals about the future of the industry
- Connect and build relationships with new and existing industry colleagues to make significant business deals
- Explore the exhibition floor displaying the latest technologies and solutions