SUPER EARLY BIRD EXPIRES ON MARCH 31st, 2023
Over 200 people attended the inaugural event in August of 2022 in Toronto. Learn more about the event by viewing the Post Event Report.
Digitalization and innovation are set to continue to be a top priority for the mining industry globally. Pushed by various factors such as stricter safety requirements, higher production efficiency and cost-saving targets, cybersecurity, supply, and value chain disruptions, decarbonization targets and much more.
Across the three dedicated conferences, Machine Learning in Mining, Robotics & Automation in Mining, and Electrification in Mining, attendees will gain access to key sessions addressing:
- Machine Learning, AI, and Data
- Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection and Connectivity
- Automation and Remote Mining Operations
- Robotics and Machinery Innovation
- Efficiency Across the Mining Value Chain
- Electrification of Mine Equipment
- Decarbonisation and Technologies for a Net Zero future
- Mine Design and Predictive Maintenance
3 Tracks Featured
The machine learning track will highlight the importance of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) for the mining industry – including helping companies with mineral exploration, site selection, sorting, transportation, and increased safety.
The track will include strategic insights, case studies, technology spotlights and panels. In addition, it will take a deep dive into application areas and explain the benefits of machine learning for your business, new technologies and innovation available, and much more.
Robotics and Automation in the mining sector are crucial to reducing costs, saving time, increasing productivity and operational efficiency.
It is, without doubt, a key ingredient in the digital transformation of the mining industry.The robotics and automation track is an opportunity to hear real-life case studies, strategic insights, and technology spotlights directly from the source.
"The Mine of the Future is Electric."
The electrification of mine sites is increasing daily, with operators and OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) looking to reduce costs and increase energy efficiency. First, however, the industry must cooperate to improve existing technology and drive innovation to unlock electrification solutions.
The Electrification in Mining track will unravel new opportunities and look at the latest technology solutions through case studies, strategic insights, and panel discussions.
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Digitalisation in Mining North America Conference.
Click here for more information
5 Reasons to Attend
- Enjoy unlimited access to plenary sessions and three conference tracks covering all you need to know about robotics and automation, electrification, and machine learning in the mining sector.
- Do not miss the opportunity to hear and learn from our star speaker line-up
- Discuss essential challenges and opportunities facing the industry
- Meet and connect with new and existing industry colleagues to make significant business deals
- Explore the exhibition floor displaying the latest technology and solutions.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST EDITION