SUPER EARLY BIRD EXPIRES ON MARCH 31st, 2023
Over 200 people attended the inaugural event in August of 2022 in Toronto. Learn more about the event by viewing the Post Event Report.
Digitalization and innovation are set to continue to be a top priority for the mining industry globally. Pushed by various factors such as stricter safety requirements, higher production efficiency and cost-saving targets, cybersecurity, supply, and value chain disruptions, decarbonization targets and much more.
Across the three dedicated conferences, Machine Learning in Mining, Robotics & Automation in Mining, and Electrification in Mining, attendees will gain access to key sessions addressing:
- Machine Learning, AI, and Data
- Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection and Connectivity
- Automation and Remote Mining Operations
- Robotics and Machinery Innovation
- Efficiency Across the Mining Value Chain
- Electrification of Mine Equipment
- Decarbonisation and Technologies for a Net Zero future
- Mine Design and Predictive Maintenance
3 Featured Sessions
& Data in Mining
The Artificial Intelligence and data session will highlight the importance of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and data for the mining industry - including helping companies with mineral exploration, site selection, sorting, transportation, operations, value chain management, and increased safety.
The session will include strategic insights, case studies, technology spotlights, and panels. In addition, it will take a deep dive into application areas and explain the benefits of machine learning for your business, new technologies and innovation available, and much more.
Robotics & Automation
Robotics and Automation in the mining sector are crucial to reducing costs, saving time, and increasing productivity and operational efficiency.
It is, without a doubt, a key ingredient in the digital transformation of the mining industry.
The robotics and automation session is an opportunity to hear real-life case studies, strategic insights, and technology spotlights directly from the source.
ESG Tech in Mining
Technology is the key differentiator in a company's ESG strategy and success. The right technology and innovation can help a company improve energy consumption, waste management, and sustainable operations, attract investors, reduce costs, and build customer loyalty, and much more.
This session will bring you all you need to know about the various ESG technologies through case studies, panel discussions, and strategic insights. Topics include Electrification and Alternative Fuel Solutions in Mining, Mine Closure Planning, Decarbonisation, and much more.
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Digitalisation in Mining North America Conference.
Click here for more information
5 Reasons to Attend
- Enjoy unlimited access to plenary sessions and three conference tracks covering all you need to know about robotics and automation, electrification, and machine learning in the mining sector.
- Do not miss the opportunity to hear and learn from our star speaker line-up
- Discuss essential challenges and opportunities facing the industry
- Meet and connect with new and existing industry colleagues to make significant business deals
- Explore the exhibition floor displaying the latest technology and solutions.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST EDITION