2023 POST EVENT REPORT
Download the latest 2023 Digitalization in Mining North America Conference Post Event Report to vview what you missed at the 2nd annual event in Vancouver.
Digitalization and innovation are set to continue to be a top priority for the mining industry globally. Pushed by various factors such as stricter safety requirements, higher production efficiency and cost-saving targets, cybersecurity, supply, and value chain disruptions, decarbonization targets and much more.
Across the three dedicated tracks, Artificial Intelligence & Data in Mining, Robotics & Automation in Mining, and ESG Tech in Mining, attendees will gain access to key sessions addressing:
- Machine Learning, AI, and Data
- Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection and Connectivity
- Automation and Remote Mining Operations
- Robotics and Machinery Innovation
- Efficiency Across the Mining Value Chain
- Electrification of Mine Equipment
- Decarbonization and Technologies for a Net Zero future
- Mine Design and Predictive Maintenance
Registered Companies Include
Featured Speakers Include
Honourable Josie Osborne
Minister of Energy, Mines and Low Carbon Innovation
Government of British Columbia
3 Featured Tracks
& Data in Mining
The Artificial Intelligence and data session will highlight the importance of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and data for the mining industry - including helping companies with mineral exploration, site selection, sorting, transportation, operations, value chain management, and increased safety.
The session will include strategic insights, case studies, technology spotlights, and panels. In addition, it will take a deep dive into application areas and explain the benefits of machine learning for your business, new technologies and innovation available, and much more.
Robotics & Automation
Robotics and Automation in the mining sector are crucial to reducing costs, saving time, and increasing productivity and operational efficiency.
It is, without a doubt, a key ingredient in the digital transformation of the mining industry.
The robotics and automation session is an opportunity to hear real-life case studies, strategic insights, and technology spotlights directly from the source.
ESG Tech in Mining
Technology is the key differentiator in a company's ESG strategy and success. The right technology and innovation can help a company improve energy consumption, waste management, and sustainable operations, attract investors, reduce costs, and build customer loyalty, and much more.
This session will bring you all you need to know about the various ESG technologies through case studies, panel discussions, and strategic insights. Topics include Electrification and Alternative Fuel Solutions in Mining, Mine Closure Planning, Decarbonisation, and much more.
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Digitalisation in Mining North America Conference.
Click here for more information
8 REASONS TO ATTEND
• Discover what’s new in ESG, Sustainability, Electrification, Robotics, Automation, Machine Learning, Data and Artificial Intelligence
• Meet and connect with new and existing industry colleagues and build strategic partnerships to capitalize on new opportunities
• Network with some of the most important names in our industry, including Nutrien, Teck, Vale, Rio Tinto, New Gold, AVEVA, De Beers, and others
• Understand what your organization can do to reach the very ambitious decarbonization and sustainability targets
• Learn about new technologies, innovations and business approaches to boost efficiency, reduce operational costs and improve safety
• Explore the exhibition floor and learn about the latest technologies and solutions
• Be part of the discussion and debate with like-minded individuals about the future of the industry
• Hear from Ministers, VPs, Directors, Leads, Managers, Analysts, Advisors, Principals, and Partners about current challenges and how to tackle them
HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST EDITION
Over 200 people attended the inaugural event in August of 2022 in Toronto. Learn more about the event by viewing the Post Event Report.